Western Australian Veterinary Emergency & Specialty
24 hour/365 days
P: 9412 5700
640 Beeliar Drive
Welcome to WAVeS Surgical Service, a new specialist surgical service for Western Australian veterinarians and their patients. WAVeS is different to other referral services in that we are a mobile practice, bringing our surgical equipment, disposables, implants and expertise into vet practices throughout the greater Perth region. WAVeS offers veterinarians and their clients an alternative to “out-of–house” referral surgery for many elective procedures. By combining your general practice's skills at diagnosing, imaging and performing general anaesthesia with our surgical service, we provide quality surgical solutions for your best friends.
What specialist procedures can be performed in practices?
Many specialist surgical procedures can be performed within your regular veterinarian’s practice without the need to travel elsewhere. WAVeS surgical service is a mobile surgical consultancy. Dr Moles is able to deliver both a high level of expertise and equipment to perform many elective procedures on site. Of course some complicated procedures may require referral to a dedicated facility where specialists in other fields may be available to provide optimal anaesthesia and aftercare. We will advise your veterinarian if we feel this is a more appropriate option for your pet.
Surgical procedures we can offer include:-
· Extracapsular repair for cranial cruciate ligament rupture
· Triple tibial osteotomies (TTO) for cranial cruciate ligament rupture
· Tibial Plateau Levelling Operation (TPLO) for cranial cruciate ligament rupture
· Patella luxation (dislocating knee-caps) correction
· Coxofemoral luxation (dislocated hip) repair
· Hip dysplasia corrective procedures
· Arthroscopy of shoulder, elbows and stifles (knees)
· Arytenoid lateralisation (Laryngeal tiebacks) for laryngeal paralysis
· Total ear canal ablations for chronic ear infections
· Fracture repairs
· Cancer removals
Hospital Now Open
WAVES is the newest veterinary referral and emergency facility in Australia. With specialists in internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, emergency & critical care and surgery, we aim to provide advanced and comprehensive care for the pets of Perth and WA