WAVES launches our new Dermatology Service in March 2018.
Headed by Dr Meng Siak, fellow of Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists and registered specialist in veterinary dermatology.
Our dermatology department is adept in dealing with a wide range of skin related problems including itchy skin, immune mediated disorders of the skin and food allergies.
Appointments are made by referral from your regular vet.
Bookings can be made from 6th March, 2018.
Specialist Dermatology Services
- Intradermal skin testing and desensitization
- Diagnosis and management of unusual or complicated skin conditions
- Bee and wasp allergy testing and desensitization for patients who have had previous anaphylactic reactions.
- Video otoscopy, CT and MRI imaging and CO2 laser therapy enable detailed examination and treatment of complicated ear conditions.
- CO2 laser therapy for excision of viral papillomas and treatment of viral plaques, follicular cysts and tumours.